Release 0.7.0 available
The most important highlights of this first release include:
- a high performance incremental graph search engine supporting the combination of graph patterns and side effect free Xbase expressions;
- a user-friendly Java API (improved using end-user feedback);
- full compatibility with Xtext 2.4 (available in Kepler);
- complete migration to the Eclipse.org infrastructure.
An important note to our existing users: for a smooth upgrade, please make sure to read the migration guide on the Eclipse wiki.
In addition to the core features, there are two major novel components added to this release:
- Event-driven virtual machine (EVM): a high-level rule-based system with a Java API to support high performance live and incremental model transformations;
- IncQuery Viewers: a framework to create query-driven live user interfaces by supporting JFace and Zest Graph Viewers. Stay tuned for an upcoming blog post on these topics.